- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Day Candle Making Workshop
February 13 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$45
House of Art and Craft + The Speedway Gallery are teaming up for a candle making workshop inside The Speedway gallery space!
Steysy from House of Art & Craft, across the courtyard will lead you through the demonsration and workshop to make your own heart shaped candle!
Your workshop includes everything a beginner or a pro will need to create a lovely scented candle, as well as plenty of time to ask questions to your instructor.
OUR WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
1. CHANDLER INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDANCEStep-by-step instruction of the candle process, throughout the workshop as each person pours their candles.
2. YOUR PREFERRED FRAGRANCES to mix and customize your candle from scratch, which you will take home.
3. MATERIALS AND TOOLS ARE ALL PROVIDED
Heart-Shaped wooden vessel, (that can be repurposed as a bowl after candle runs out)
Soy Wax Blend (11oz)Double Cotton Wicks /or Crackling Wooden WickMatch BottlesScent LabelsBamboo Mixing SpoonWick StickerWick ClipSafety LabelThermometerScale
5. DISCOUNTSEnjoy 10% off our entire retail store on the day of your workshop!
6. PICK UP THE NEXT DAY Candles will need to cure overnight but will be ready for pickup as early as 12pm the next business day.
8. AGE LIMITATIONWorkshops are designed for ages 10+.
Only 12 spots avaliable! These will go quickly!