Holiday Wreath Building Workshop with Five Fork Farms
December 7 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125
Join us in Garage B Events for a fun-filled evening of wreath making! Come learn how to make a hand-tied winter wreath while sipping on delicious Koji Club beverages! Our team will go over the wreath-making process step by step and be on hand to assist you during the duration of the workshop.
- One entry per ticket includes a two-hour workshop with hands-on instruction and guidance available throughout the workshop.
- Wreath form (metal or grapevine), greenery, ribbon, decor, and all other materials and supplies needed to create a beautiful 22-24” holiday wreath to take home or gift
- Over-the-door wreath hanger or ribbon for displaying your wreath
- One complimentary beverage provided by The Koji Club. Feel free to bring snacks and outside food to eat during the class!
- This event takes place in Garage B in the lower Courtyard
- Participants can choose to work inside or in the heated patio area depending on individual comfort levels.
- This event is non-refundable. If you are unable to attend after purchasing your ticket, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member for the session you purchased
- Please wear comfortable clothes that can get dirty, as well as sturdy shoes or boots as this event is done best standing up.
- In the event that inclement weather requires us to cancel this workshop, we will notify all attendees at least 12 hours in advance via email and refund all ticket purchases.