Join us for a fun and interactive workshop, where participants will learn how to create and care for their very own tropical terrarium.
Our knowledgeable instructor and founder of Rocking Leaves, Rachel, will guide you through the process of building your terrarium step-by-step, from choosing the perfect plants and soil to arranging them in a beautiful and eye-catching way. You’ll also learn about the different types of plants that thrive in a terrarium environment and how to care for them to ensure they stay healthy and vibrant. You’ll leave the workshop with a beautiful and unique terrarium that you can proudly display in your home or office.
Important, Bring Your Own Terrarium Vessel!
- You must bring your own clear, glass vessel for planting!
- Be sure it’s at least 6 inches diameter and no more than 12 inches deep.
- It can be a big old tomato sauce jar, a large glass candle holder, other glassware around the house that you don’t use anymore, or something you find at a thrift store or other shop!
- Soil and Plants
- Decorative elements and rocks to add some extra flair to your creation.
- Feel free to bring your own decorative elements to add an extra personal touch like figurines, special minerals, crystals and stones!