Come join Joona of Nabia Designs Jewelry as we host a summer beach-theme stretch bracelet-designing workshop at Boston Women’s Market Incubator Shop!
Friday 7/21, 7-8pm
$60/person with reservation.
$65/person on day-of, if space available.
With Joona as your guide, get your creative juices flowing, and make your very own custom-designed beaded stretch bracelet. Bring your bestie, co-worker, or kids to share this fun, creative experience.
The workshop will provide a hands-on demonstration, guidance, and all the materials you need to make a one-of-a-kind bracelet. Beautiful high-quality glass beads in colors of the sea, sand, and sunset of summer are newly added to the range of options. The workshop includes one bracelet. If you would like and time allows, additional bracelets can be made with an additional fee per bracelet.
- *Please note that we will be stringing small beads in 3-6mm size.
- 13 years of age and over is recommended.
- Class duration: approximately 45 mins.
- Additional bracelet making fee: $20/bracelet for workshop guests only.
- An array of beautiful charms is also available to purchase a la carte.
Please reserve your space early as seats are limited! Come alone and enjoy some creative self-care time. Or, bring your BFFs and share a fun and unique experience together.
When and Where:
- Friday, July 21 at 7PM – 8PM
- BWM Incubator Shop, 525 Western Ave, Brighton, Inside the Charles River Speedway